These features cost you thousands of dollars if built separately.
They are available at no extra charge with Church-Builder.com.
You may be confused. How can this be done? You save money because Church-Builder.com
has spent the time and money to build these feature in a way that all Church-Builder.com
users can use them. This means the thousand dollars of development you would
have to pay has already been paid for you. You get the savings.
You get 10 great looking text with image(s) layouts and can change between
You can add links to pages both inside and outside your site with just
a few clicks.
- Add headings to separate groups of links
- Use this page to create subpages
- Can optionally add images for each link
- Linking to associated church websites
- Linking to helpful resources to learning more about your religion
- Creating a page to subpages within your site -- it's easier for a person to navigate your site if you keep to 10 or less index links
Showcase your photos in our preformatted albums. Your photos are shown
in thumbnail form and when clicked on show the photo in full size with
optional title and description.
- Thumbnails are created automatically for you
- Change the order of your photos anytime
- Create several photo albums pages for different events
- Showing photos of church events and outings
- Posting pictures of church members
- Showing pictures of the church for potential wedding inquiries
You can upload music, video, flash and other files to your site with
just a few clicks.
- Upload any file format
- Have video or flash play right on your page
- Create a page of links to download sermons, songs or videos
- Uploading sermons
- Upload of ebooks, pdf forms and manuals
- Storing songs so you can play background music on other pages
Custom Feedback Form
The feedback has many uses for a church. It's a great way to reach out and get feedback from your visitors privately.
- Field types:
- text boxes for written out answers
- multiple choice
- drop-down menus
- checkmark boxes
- Submissions can be emailed to you automatically when received
- A personalized email can be automatically sent when a submission is
- Submissions are stored on your site for easy access
- Getting suggestions for your site or church services
- Reaching out to people who need help or have prayer requests
- Registering people for events
- Getting volunteers for church functions
You can list important people with their name, position, email
and any other info you think is important. Contacts are automatically formatted for you
- Directing people to the correct person in your church
- Listing all senior members of your church for easy contact by church members
Your visitors can post their comments about any topic on this page. You can include your own text above and below the comments.
- Gathering comments about your website.
- Collecting ideas for church events. Post your question at the top and members can post underneath.
- You can password protect this page so only certain people can comment on a topic.
Your visitors can refer others to your site by filling out a form that
sends out an email. When you add this page, the form is automatically
set up on it.
Message boards are great for discussing different topics, gathering info
and fostering a sense of community among your members.
- Login available for your regular members
- Members have their own profiles and autosignature
- Give Moderator status to a member to help you manage the page
- Add, edit and delete posts or message threads
- Lock messages to prevent further posts on the topic
You can post several newsletters and then have them batch emailed to
- Manage your subscribers right on your site
- Your subscriber emails can be exported as a list
- Newsletters are displayed by date
- Sending regular lessons about your religion to your church members
- Posting articles and sending them to a group who regularly discuss different topics
Questions and Answers Page
Often you can answer your visitors' questions with an FAQ page on your
site. Use this page to organize them.
- Questions appear at the top and link to answers below
- You can separate questions with headings
- Answering common questions about your religion or church practices
- Answering common questions of potential new members
- Giving out information about special church services like weddings
You can link your site to pages outside your site right from your index.
This is helpful when you wish to link your religion's main church site or a
You an use this page to send out information guides and other material
immediately after collecting an email. For more in depth information, you can send the information over several days (e.g. day 1, day 3, day 5, day 10, etc.). Emails are stored on your site
so you can send related material to your visitors later. This can be a great tool for educating people about your religion.
A calendar can be a helpful way to outline upcoming events. When an event
is clicked on, more detailed info is shown about the event.
- Displaying your church's events and meetings
- Printing out and giving to church members at services
You can post several articles and then they are automatically formatted
on the page. The date shows on the left, the article name and optionally a brief summary of your article on the right. Click on the article name for the full article.
- Publishing a series of articles about your church activities
- Posting announcements
- Displaying upcoming events
- Educating people about your religion and its traditions
- Posting articles that you can have discussions about later in a church group
After you enter in your address, a link to a map is automatically generated.
You can then opt to post the map right on your page.
- Showing the location of your church
- Posting directions to a church event
Include famous quotes and inspirational poems and sayings on your site.
- Page is automatically formatted for you with lines between each quote
- Optionally you can add the source of the quote and/or a date that appears aligned to the right italicized for you
To collect votes on various issues, you can add a poll that displays
results in a bar graph.
- 10 responses per poll
- Old polls are archived
- Getting ideas for church functions
- Getting people to revisit the site by having an interactive feature
- Using it for trivia and then reveal the correct answer in class or at your next sermon
Table of Contents
You can show a listing of your pages. This is a great page to use as an overview or home page for your site.
These layouts are useful if you wish to use your site for selling goods or running a business site.
You can edit and format text with no code, but still have the flexibility
to add in code.
- 2 text editors similar to a word processor
- Switch between editors anytime
You can change your template anytime to any of our pre-formatted templates.
Or, you can customize your template with your own images, color choices
- Choose from 200 pre-formatted templates
- You just have to click on different options to change your template,
there's no coding
Your site comes with 5 emails that reflect your web address.
- Add emails for just $1 more for each one
- Staff can each get their own email
You get access to over 2000 stock photos licensed from Hemera Images.
You get a FREE domain name in the format name.Church-Builder.com and you can
opt to set up your own domain name (e.g. name.com) on your site.
You can password protect single pages, groups of pages or your whole
- Manage all your passwords on one handy page
- Prevent access to your site during construction
- Give wholesalers access to special prices
- Give staff or members access to special pages
You have a great looking site, now, how do you get people to visit it?
Your site comes with tons of tips, free services and tools.
- FREE search engine submission to 10 top search engines from SubmitPlus
- FREE 90 day trial of Submitnet search engine optimization
- FREE info on the best marketing tools researched and recommended by
our marketing team
- Customize meta tags for all pages on your site on one handy page
- Tips on improving your search engine ranking.